Last week I was fortunate enough to leave the city for a day and spent an afternoon in the country. I shot a few photos of an old school room house. The echos I could hear as I walked the property…..gave me “wonderful” feelings!
A small piece of Thonotosassa history~
- School days, school days
- Dear old Golden Rule days
- ‘Reading and ‘riting and ‘rithmetic
- Taught to the tune of the hick’ry stick
- You were my queen in calico
- I was your bashful, barefoot beau
- And you wrote on my slate, “I Love You So”
- When we were a couple o’ kids
Welcome! Foundation and only a “few” windows in the one-room school house The foundation sitting only on bricks
So different from when we attended school, no?